To (re) discover the Quran well, we have found that it is reasonable to take as a starting point the first 5 verses that Allah - The Exalted - revealed to His messenger Mohammad (PPBUH) through the angel Gabriel (PBUH):
For the substance, and through the Quran, we therefore try to see together what Allah taught us.
His teachings are truths and they are made up of two types:
- Scientific truths (sensory truths) that we can perceive with our different sensory receptors and which are, therefore, subject to observations and experiments. Examples: The creation of the Universe, plate tectonics, the stages of the fetus's formation, ..., etc.
- Believe truths (extrasensory truths) which find refuge in the heart of the one who admits them. Examples: The divine Oneness, The Resurrection, The Judgment Day, ..., etc.
At this level, we must strongly indicate that scientific truths helps to recognize to the believe ones. As those 2 types of truths are found expressly within the same verses, Allah tells us that they are so inseparable that the admission of one must directly implicate that of the other:
Sorat Al-Ankaboot (The Spider chapter) : 20 << 19 : سورة العنكبوت
And since the objective of these 2 truths is to achieve the "just community", there is also in Islam the laws that govern our relationship to:
- our Creator: The Worships;
- ourselves and the rest of the creatures: The Ethics, The Etiquettes, and The Trades.
As for the form, the organization of the book will be done as follows:
- Part 1: The Quran - "The truth is from your Lord"*
By unfolding the Word of Allah sequentially, we are trying to analyze the Quran primarily by ... the Quran and relying also on the prophet Mohammad's Hadiths (PSL).
- Part 2: The scientific truths
By stream, we explore how the Quranic verses as well as the Hadiths addressed some scientific truths.
Also, we try to start from those 2 sources in order to discover one or more this kind of truths.
- Part 3: The Believe truths and The Legislations
We evoke then the 5 components of Sharia [The Believe and The Legislations (The Worships, The Ethics, The Etiquettes, and The Trades)] using examples with the Prophet Mohammad (PPBUH) as a model.
On each of these 3 parts, there are chapters and sections that our readers can explore as they see fit knowing that the all are therefore interconnected with each other.
Finally, as the translation does not allow to reproduce perfectly the meaning of the original arabic texts, we will try to do our best to share with you how this harmonization of truths was also presented in a unique rhetoric.
The word "The Believe" is the most striking example and it will be mentioned, precisely, during the 2nd section of this preamble.
* "The truth is from your Lord, so do not be among the doubters." : "الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُن مِّنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ"
Sorat Ahl Imran (Imran Family chapter) : 60 : سورة آل عمران